What is a Baccalaureate service?
- A Baccalaureate is technically a sermon to a graduating class. At Winthrop, WCCM hosts a special worship service which recognizes, celebrates, and challenges those who are graduating to gratefulness, meaning, and purpose as they both look back over their collegiate experience and ahead to their future. The service will contain many elements and will last approximately one hour.
When is the service?
- The Baccalaureate will be held on April 24, 2016 at 4:00 pm.
Where is it going to be held?
- The Baccalaureate will be in the Little Chapel on Winthrop's campus. For a map, click here.
Who is invited?
- Graduating seniors and their loved ones are invited to attend.
Will there be a reception?
- There will be a small reception with light refreshments following the service.
What should I wear?
- There is no dress-code for the service.
Do I have to RSVP?
- Though not required, it would be greatly appreciated! You can RSVP by filling out the form below.